Sunday 31 August 2008

Market mysteries

Had a good day at St G's yesterday - after the traditional early start (thankfully it wasn't raining for once!) sales could be best described as sluggish in the morning. Not really complaining - just part of the the total unpredictability of a market stall which brings both fun and frustration. I was pleased to be set up beside the gang from Fusion Jewellery who were lovely company!

Around lunchtime (opted for fresh pasta from the fresh pasta man - so good), much to my delight and surprise, things got far busier and I ended up with some great 11th hour sales to round out the day. All in all, by the time I packed up my crates and headed home for a much needed shower (true confession - maybe it's just me but I always smell ever so slightly of sausages after a market day) I was a happy bunny.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com